Skip to content
- Classroom 2.0 and Beyond: Education, Health, Economic and Justice Policies for Exeter. The Third International Congress on the Internet, Trolling and Addiction (ITA’17). 30 May 2017, Broadclyst Victory Hall, Broadclyst, Clyst Vale, Exeter.
- Free Digital – Overcoming the global enterprise challenge in Exeter. The Third International Congress on the Internet, Trolling and Addiction (ITA’17). 7 June 2017, Clyst Heath Nursery & Community Primary School, Clyst Heath, Clyst Vale, Exeter.
- Chartered IT Professional Fellow of BCS – The Chartered Institute for IT (FBCS CITP)
- Chartered Librarian and Information Professional Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Library and Information Professionals (FCLIP)
- Fellow of the Institute of Administrative Management (FInstAM)
- Fellow of the Royal society for the promotion of arts, manufactures and commerce (FRSA)
- Fellow of the Royal Statistical Society (FRSS)
- Fellow of the Royal Anthropological Institute (FRAI)
- Chartered IT Professional (CITP)
- Chartered Librarian and Information Professional (FCLIP)
- Marine Technician (MarTech)
- National Diploma in Design and Print, 1998, Cardiff School of Art and Design.
- Higher National Diploma in Multimedia, 2000, Glamorgan School of Computing
- Bachelor of Science with Honours in Multimedia Studies, 2002, Glamorgan School of Computing
- Master of Science in E-Learning, 2004, Glamorgan School of Computing
- Master of Laws in European Union Law, 2007, Glamorgan Law School
- Master of Economics and Social Studies, 2011, Aberystwyth School of Library and Information Studies